Information Collection, Use, and Sharing of your information
We are the sole owners of the personal information collected for the services we provide. We will not sell your personal information. We will only use information you give to us by filling in paper forms, or on our website or by communicating with us by phone, email or otherwise. It may include information you provide:
- When requesting or using any of our services (collection, delivery, installation, purchasing goods)
- To receive information about our events or any information on our services
- When you send us a request to contact you or when you report a problem/complaint.
- The information you provide to us may include your name, position, address, telephone /mobile number, and email address.
We will use this information to
- Deliver the services you have requested (collections, deliveries or purchasing of items).
- Send you the information you have requested
- Inform you about our events/activities.
Legal basis for processing your personal information
We will not pass your personal information onto any third parties unless we are required to do so by law or if it is necessary to complete a service you have asked us for or if it is with your consent. We may process your personal information where:
- It is required for our accounting/audit records of sales and collections
- We are providing services to you that you have requested
- You have consented to our processing your personal information
- We have a legal obligation to do so
- We have legitimate interest to do so e.g. conducting our sales or preventing fraud.
Where is your information processed and stored
Your information will be processed solely in the UK. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (i.e. booking a delivery, collection drivers etc.) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Security of your personal information
All personal information processed by us is stored securely (the level of security being appropriate to the nature of the information concerned and the other relevant circumstances).
As transmission of information via the internet is not secure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information via this means, but we will do our best to protect your personal information where possible and appropriate (e.g. encrypted messages). Once we have received your personal information, we will use robust procedures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your Access to and Control over your Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website or in person at one of our stores.
With the information we hold about you, you have the right to:
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
- Request that we provide your personal information to you or a third-party provider of services in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is just another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- Object to us processing personal information based on our legitimate interests, including profiling;
- Withdraw consent to process your information.
For details of our privacy notice regarding applicants/employees you should contact us via email at email@example.com.
Changes to our privacy notice
We will keep our privacy notice under review and place any changes on our website with the revision date at the end of the notice.
Policy Updated: 25th May 2018