You are welcome to drop off small electrical items at our shop or re-usable furniture items at our warehouse in Finsbury Park.
If however you cannot drop off your re-usable furniture we do offer a free collection service.
All items will be collected from inside your property to keep them in good condition and to prevent weather damage.
- We accept most furniture in good clean and re-usable condition except for mattresses.
- We are not collecting domestic household electrical equipment (White Goods) or small electrical items.
- We accept smaller items (e.g bric-a-brac, children’s toys, boxes of book) if they are to be collected with furniture items.
- We cannot accept broken, stained, ripped or torn items (you can call the council’s bulky waste collection service for help with these items)
- Soft furnishings must have the appropriate fire safely labels attached and intact
- Where possible please take a photo of the items and attach it to the online form.
- We do not collect mattresses or carpets
The Collection Service
- Items will be collected on your booked day
- 30 minutes to an hour before your collection will take place you will receive a telephone call or text to say we are on our way
- We will collect your items from inside your home. We are able to collect from up to the second floor. We can collect from higher floors if there is a working lift which is big enough to accommodate the item.
- Collection staff will have Bright Sparks photo ID and a copy of your order.
Please note that items will be taken at our driver’s discretion and we do not collect single items.
Please do not call the shop to arrange collection, collections can only be booked via this online system.
To book a collection please click the button below.