Great! So you want to do your bit for the environment!
If you can, why not, pack your unwanted, clean and reusable items and Donate them to a reuse project near you or drop them off at your nearest household waste and recycling centre.
At Bright Sparks we’re very happy to accept reusable small electrical items at any of our stores. If you have large bulky furniture that you can drop off, we’re happy to accept at our Warehouse in Finsbury Park (N7) or Canning Town (E16), London.
If however you cannot drop off your bulky reusable furniture we offer a FREE collection service Monday – Saturday! Items must be kept indoors for collection. We cannot accept items left outside.
All items will be collected from inside your property to keep them in good condition and to prevent weather damage.
- We accept most furniture in good clean and re-usable condition except for mattresses.
- We are happy to collect working domestic white goods less than 10 years old and in good cosmetic condition, (NOT INCLUDING FRIDGES or FRIDGE FREEZERS) or small electrical items as long as they are part of a bulky furniture collection.
- All white goods must already be disconnected and emptied ready for collection.
- We accept smaller items (e.g bric-a-brac, children’s toys, boxes of book) if they are to be collected with furniture items.
- We cannot accept broken, stained, ripped or torn items (you can call the council’s bulky waste collection service for help with these items)
- Soft furnishings must have the appropriate fire safely labels attached and intact
- Where possible please take a photo of the items and attach it to the online form.
- We do not collect mattresses or carpets
The Collection Service
- Items will be collected on your booked day
- 30 minutes to an hour before your collection will take place you will receive a telephone call or text to say we are on our way
- We will collect your items from inside your home. We are able to collect from up to the second floor. We can collect from higher floors if there is a working lift which is big enough to accommodate the item. It is your responsibility for making sure that your personal property and surfaces are protected from damage. Routes for carrying should be clear and accessible. It is important that you remove all obstacles that may hinder the safe removal of your items and to protect your properties that could possibly be damaged during the removal process. Our collection crew will not remove items out of windows.
- Collection staff will have Bright Sparks photo ID and a copy of your order.
Please note that items will be taken at our driver’s discretion and we do not collect single items.
Please do not call the shop to arrange collection, collections can only be booked via this online system.
To book a collection please click the button below.